Java API Developer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam
Together at Realworks, we provide IT services like CRM, move.nl platform, and API for more than 85% of real estate agents in the Netherlands. In this role, you'll join the mobile team existing of 8 colleagues as a Java Developer. It is not an issue if you don't have experience in mobile development. Together, we will make a user-friendly app with the latest technologies like Java, Rest, and Spring.
What are you going to do?
The success of the Mobile team at Realworks is in your hands. We are looking for your support whenever we need an API endpoint, change, maintenance, or improve the current API. In the near future, you'll also be responsible for writing a whole new API for the Mobile team, which means you can bring a lot of initiatives. The new Mobile API will be a layer on top of the existing microservices, which means you can make a huge impact. The Mobile team collaborates with other development teams, such as team CRM.
In this exciting journey, you'll be a partner in crime with 3 Android developers, 3 iOS Developers, 1 Full-stack Developer, and a Product Owner. You'll work in an agile environment with a self-managing team. In this multifunctional team, we are all young, and the culture is informal. Are you open to having some fun besides working? You can have the best of both worlds. If you are a food lover, you can go out for dinner. Do you like to be active and do some exercise? Running in Mud Masters with your teammates is waiting for you.
Our job profile is not set in stone, but it would be nice if you have the following experience:
- The minimum of a Bachelor’s degree;
- You know Java like no other (we currently use version 11);
- Experience with developing in Spring and Spring Boot;
- You have a good knowledge of REST APIs;
- Experience with Swagger;
- Experience with designing a microservices architecture;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Nice to have experience with MySQL and Tomcat.
You are also:
- Having a good knowledge of the English language;
- Curious and open to learning new technologies;
- You are happy to share your knowledge with the team.
What we offer:
At Realworks, we offer a lot of space for your initiatives and personal development. We are in a nice office in the city center of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100 colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives us a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you the following:
- An excellent salary and 25 vacation days;
- Good work-life balance;
- International, fun, and flexible work environment;
- When applicable, Realworks supports your relocation to Amsterdam;
- Cool office in the city center of Amsterdam and easy to reach;
- Healthy lunch when you are working at the office;
- Working semi remotely & travel allowances;
- Dutch courses;
- Quarterly meeting with fun activities and drinks;
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your ideas.
What does our process look like?
- You apply by clicking our application button;
- Telephone screening by the Recruiter;
- 1st interview;
- A technical test;
- 2nd interview;
Contact our recruiter Faezeh Davari via email@example.com or +31648516564