Junior iOS Developer
Are you passionate about creating an app that the real estate agents love to use? Do you want to improve yourself? Then this is the right place for you! The Realworks app with 10.000 daily users is gaining even more functionalities and has a lot of features. Now we are working on a complicated challenge to add a taxation feature to the app, but of course you also participate in other fun and interesting projects. In this role you are responsible for:
- The development of our CRM app;
- Making our app testable;
- Innovate our app so that it becomes more user friendly;
- All kinds of cool projects that you can bring on the table.
The Realworks mobile team consists of 6 developers and the Product Owner Nicky. Oleksii and Ankita are responsible for the Android version. Kevin, Sander, and yourself are building the iOS application. Communication and collaboration are super important in our team. With our app we make the work of the real estate agent considerably easier.
There is no set route to become the best iOS developer, but you have in any case the following experience:
- At least one year of experience as an iOS developer;
- Experience with Swift;
- You find it interesting to work in a complex app;
- Your enjoying working with UX and UI;
- Working together on a beautiful product is something that makes you happy;
- A business app appeals to you.
At Realworks we offer a lot of space for your own initiatives and personal
development. We are located in a nice office in the city center of Amsterdam,
easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 75 colleagues we
work in small teams, which gives you a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you:
-An excellent salary and 25 vacation days;
- Good pension plan;
- Flexible working hours;
- We arrange a complete workplace at your home, Corona proof;
- A laptop of your choice;
- Fun! Activities like Bootcamp and Friday drinks;
- An informal working atmosphere with young, enthusiastic colleagues;
- Twice a year a hackathon;
- A free fresh lunch every day (when you work at the office);
- The possibility of following courses, conferences and training.
How does our process look like?
1.You apply by clicking our application button;
2.Telephone screening by the Recruiter;
4.A technical test;
Contact our recruiter Isa Beau van den Berge at +31638159460 or via firstname.lastname@example.org