Senior Product Owner
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct
Realworks is expanding its tech teams, and that’s the reason we are looking for a Sr. Product Owner. As a Sr. Product Owner, you are responsible for the innovation and upkeep of our products; you work closely together with our other development teams.
In any case, you are responsible for:
- Planning and structuring of the backlog;
- Introducing new product ideas to our stakeholders;
- Product improvement in consultation with customers (OpenMind sessions) and stakeholders;
- You’ll demonstrate our demos;
- You deliver progress reports in periodic (internal) team meetings.
In this role, you work closely together with the tech teams. You are responsible for the backlog, and you also communicate with the other PO’s about the implementation of company-wide projects. We are looking for a Product Owner who would like to set up a new focus team consisting of 7 team members.
There is no routine to becoming a PO at Realworks. However, we prefer that you bring the following experience:
- Completed relevant bachelor's degree;
- Relevant experience as a Product Owner in a tech-oriented environment;
- Good knowledge of the English language and willingness to learn Dutch;
- You are very structured;
- You are a connector;
- A practical person.
At Realworks, we offer a lot of space for your own initiatives and personal development. We are located in a nice office in the city center of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100 colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives you a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you:
- An excellent salary and 25 vacation days;
- Good work-life balance;
- International, fun, and flexible work environment;
- When applicable, Realworks supports your relocation to Amsterdam;
- Cool office in the city center of Amsterdam and easy to reach;
- Healthy lunch when you are working at the office;
- Working semi remotely & travel allowances;
- Dutch courses;
- Quarterly meeting with fun activities and drinks;
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas.
How does our process look like?
- You apply by clicking our application button;
- Telephone screening by the Recruiter;
- 1st interview;
- A technical test;
- 2nd interview;
Contact our recruiter Caroline Kiela at 06-18236762 or via email@example.com