ICT Support Specialist
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSysadmin
As a ICT Support Specialist at Realworks, every day is different. You are responsible for all employees when it deals with IT-related matters. This could be anything; fixing laptop problems, forgotten passwords or printer problems. Installing laptops for our new colleagues is also a big part of your job. Ensuring that your colleagues can work well and they will be very grateful. In addition to your daily work, you’re supporting the system engineers.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Solving (ICT) problems for your colleagues;
- Registering the problems in JIRA;
- Installing (new) laptops;
- Ensuring that the correct programs are installed;
- Resolving incidents, questions and requests;
- Supporting our system engineers when necessary;
- In addition to Mac and Windows questions, it can also be about certain applications on a phone or tablet.
In this role you will become part of our Sysadmin team, consisting of 10 colleagues. Together, we are responsible for the complete infrastructure and web hosting of Realworks. The team is diverse (both in age and culture) and consists of juniors and seniors. That way you can learn a lot from each other. You also work together with team support, they can also help you when it deals with a complex 'Realworks' problem.
There is no set route to becoming the best ICT Support Specialist at Realworks. It would be great if you have the following experience:
- A (completed) MBO-4 education (ICT related), plus a relevant internship;
- You are communicative, helpful and social;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- You have experience in solving various computer problems (both Windows and Mac);
- You also have knowledge of other products (mobile, tablet, etc);
- Having experience with installing new laptops;
- You are proactive;
- You enjoy learning from our (senior) system engineers;
- Experience with ticket system JIRA is a plus.
At Realworks we offer a lot of space for your own initiatives and personal development. We are located in a nice office in the city centre of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100+ colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives you a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you:
- Balance and Bliss: Achieve work-life harmony and well-being;
- Global Vibes: Embrace an international, energetic, and flexible work environment;
- Relocation Support (when applicable): We'll assist you in making Amsterdam (or any other city nearby) your new home;
- Central and Cool Workspace: Enjoy the best of both worlds with our cool, centrally located office with easy accessibility, making your daily commute a breeze;
- Fuel for Success: Indulge in healthy lunches when working on-site;
- Flexible Work: Embrace hybrid work and travel allowances;
- Dutch Courses: Learn the language and dive into the local culture;
- Fun-filled Meetups: Engage in quarterly events with activities and drinks;
- Empowered Impact: Make a difference and bring your ideas to the self-managed teams;
- Ongoing Growth: Fuel your professional development with Realworks' annual learning and development budget;
- 25 Days Holiday: Relax, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones with 25 days of annual leave;
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with our retirement savings support;
- Equipment: Excel in your role with company-provided laptop (MacBook or Windows) and essential tools.
How does our process look like?
1. Apply: Click the application button to begin;
2. Phone Screening: Impress us in a captivating telephone call;
3. First Interview: Showcase your talents and fit within the team;
4. Second Interview: Dive deeper into your compatibility with us;
5. Offer: Congratulations! You're one step closer to become a Realworker.
Contact our recruiter Isa Beau van den Berge at +31638159460 or via email@example.com