Do you like to work hybrid in Amsterdam central? Are you a code beater who wants to have a good work-life balance? Do you want to work with 19 different nationalities? There has never been a better time to join Realworks. At Realworks, we provide IT services like CRM, move.nl platform, and API for more than 80% of real estate agents in the Netherlands. We are known as the market leader in the real estate agent industry, sounds fantastic, right?
What are you going to do?
As a senior Java Developer, your coding skills affects more than thousands of real estate agents in the Netherlands. Despite our large codebase, we are always working towards upgrading old and adopting the latest technologies to stay on top of our game. Besides maintaining and developing new features, you'll be responsible for mentoring junior developers and facilitating knowledge transfer. Together we'll be Real team players at Realworks 😊.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Java 11, Tomcat, Spring Boot, Docker, and Kubernetes;
- Design and implement services;
- Respond to calamities in production;
- Create CICD pipelines to facilitate the delivery of best practices;
- Work In a young and international team.
In this exciting journey, you'll work in an agile environment in a self-managing team. Sometimes you'll communicate with other teams regarding project dependencies. In this multifunctional team, we are all young, and the culture is Informal. Besides the business side of Realworks, we are also in for fun aspects. Like going to Mud Masters, having dinner with each other, and some great unforgettable parties (Be ready for a hangover 😊)
Our job profile is not set in stone, but it would be nice if you have the following experience:
• You have a Bachelor's degree or level;
• You know Java like no other (we currently use version 11);
• Experience with SQL, Tomcat, and Spring Boot;
• Experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
A big plus if you also have experience with:
You are also:
• Have a good knowledge of the English language;
• Curious and open to learn new technologies.
What we offer:
At Realworks, we offer a lot of space for your own initiatives and personal development. We have a nice office in the city center of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100 colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives us a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you the following:
• An excellent salary and 25 vacation days;
• Good work-life balance;
• International, fun, and flexible work environment;
• When applicable, Realworks supports your relocation to Amsterdam;
• Cool office in the city center of Amsterdam and easy to reach;
• Healthy lunch when you are working at the office;
• Working semi remotely & travel allowances;
• Dutch courses;
• Quarterly meeting with fun activities and drinks;
• Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your ideas.
How does our process look like?
1. You apply by clicking our application button;
2. Telephone screening by the Recruiter;
3. 1st interview;
4. A technical test;
5. 2nd interview;
Contact our recruiter Caroline Kiela at 06-18236762 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.