Senior Java Developer
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsBackend
Do you like to work hybrid in Amsterdam central? Are you a code beater who wants to have a good work-life balance? Do you want to work with 21 different nationalities? There has never been a better time to join Realworks. At Realworks, we provide IT services like CRM, move.nl platform, and API for more than 80% of real estate agents in the Netherlands. We are known as the market leader in the real estate agent industry, sounds fantastic, right?
What are you going to do?
As a senior Java Developer, your coding skills affect more than thousands of real estate agents in the Netherlands. Despite our large codebase, we are always working towards upgrading old and adopting the latest technologies to stay on top of our game. Besides maintaining and developing new features, you'll be responsible for mentoring junior developers and facilitating knowledge transfer. Together we'll be Real team players at Realworks 😊.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Java 17, Tomcat, Spring Boot, Docker, and Kubernetes;
- Design and implement services;
- Respond to calamities in production;
- Create CICD pipelines to facilitate the delivery of best practices;
- Work In a young and international team.
In this exciting journey, you'll work in an agile environment in a self-managing team. Sometimes you'll communicate with other teams regarding project dependencies. In this multifunctional team, we are all young, and the culture is Informal. Besides the business side of Realworks, we are also in for fun aspects. Like going to Mud Masters, having dinner with each other, and some great unforgettable parties (Be ready for a hangover 😊).
Our job profile is not set in stone, but it would be nice if you have the following experience:
• You have a Bachelor's degree or level;
• You know Java like no other (we currently use version 11);
• Experience with SQL, Tomcat, and Spring Boot;
• Experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
A big plus if you also have experience with:
You are also:
• Have a good knowledge of the English language;
• Curious and open to learn new technologies.
What we offer:
At Realworks we offer a lot of space for your own initiatives and personal development. We are located in a nice office in the city centre of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100+ colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives you a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you:
- Balance and Bliss: Achieve work-life harmony and well-being;
- Global Vibes: Embrace an international, energetic, and flexible work environment;
- Relocation Support (when applicable): We'll assist you in making Amsterdam (or any other city nearby) your new home;
- Central and Cool Workspace: Enjoy the best of both worlds with our cool, centrally located office with easy accessibility, making your daily commute a breeze;
- Fuel for Success: Indulge in healthy lunches when working on-site;
- Flexible Work: Embrace hybrid work and travel allowances;
- Dutch Courses: Learn the language and dive into the local culture;
- Fun-filled Meetups: Engage in quarterly events with activities and drinks;
- Empowered Impact: Make a difference and bring your ideas to the self-managed teams;
- Ongoing Growth: Fuel your professional development with Realworks' annual learning and development budget;
- 25 Days Holiday: Relax, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones with 25 days of annual leave;
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with our retirement savings support;
- Equipment: Excel in your role with company-provided laptop (MacBook or Windows) and essential tools.
How does our process look like?
1. Apply: Click the application button to begin;
2. Phone Screening: Impress us in a captivating telephone call;
3. First Interview: Showcase your talents and fit within the team;
4. Technical Test: Rise to the challenge and display your expertise;
5. Second Interview: Dive deeper into your compatibility with us;
6. Offer: Congratulations! You're one step closer to become a Realworker.
Contact our recruiter Faezeh Davari via email@example.com