Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsTech
Are you interested in searching for new technologies? Do you like to find the root of the problem and come up with the best solution? Do you deal with technical issues in a smart and realistic way? If yes, the Technology Architect role at Realworks might be a great challenge for you!
Our Technology team specializes in complex technical challenges of back-end development. Developing new technologies and sharing them with the rest of the company will be your main focus. You’ll work on Kubernetes and database scalability. You'll also be in charge of setting up a new data center and giving Tech Talk to other development teams.
In this role, you are:
• Interested in working on infrastructures;
• Curious to learn new technologies;
• An expert in software architecture;
• Motivated to execute new ideas;
• Part of knowledge-sharing activities.
Five senior software developers will be working with you in an Agile team. You will take the initiative and collaborate with stakeholders when needed. Your team is looking for a team member who is independent and willing to help others proactively.
We are looking for someone with the following:
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline;
• Experience with Linux;
• Knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring Boot;
• Experience with Scrum and Agile;
• Good knowledge of the English language and eagerness to learn Dutch.
It’s nice to have the following:
• Experience with Kubernetes;
What we offer:
At Realworks, we offer a lot of space for your initiatives and personal development. We are located in a nice office in the city center of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100 colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives us a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you the following:
- Good work-life balance;
- International, fun, and flexible work environment;
- When applicable, Realworks supports your relocation to Amsterdam;
- Cool office in the city center of Amsterdam and easy to reach;
- Healthy lunch when you are working at the office;
- Working semi remotely & travel allowances;
- Dutch courses;
- Quarterly meeting with fun activities and drinks;
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your ideas.
How does our process look like?
- You apply by clicking our application button;
- Telephone screening by the recruiter;
- 1st interview;
- A technical test;
- 2nd interview;
Contact our recruiter Faezeh Davari via email@example.com